Pursuant to section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, the data provided during the registration to this site is collected in order to deliver and invoice the orders.
If the required data is not provided, the order shall not be processed.
Gazzetti s.n.c. undertakes to treat such information as confidential and not to disclose it to unauthorized persons, or to use it for purposes other than those listed here, unless you have granted us permission to do so. The said data may be disclosed, subject to the signing of a confidentiality agreement, to collaborators and employees responsible for storing the information and carrying out the activities mentioned above; data shall be disclosed exclusively for the purposes of the service provided. The said data shall also be presented at the request of authorities authorized by law.
The data controller and manager is:
Loris Gazzetti on behalf of Gazzetti s.n.c.
with headquarters in Via Ancora 378 – 41049 SASSUOLO – MO – ITALY
tel +39 0536810141
In regard to the processing of personal data, customers may directly and at any time, exercise the rights provided for by Section 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 2003, and in particular they may request information on:
– the origins of the personal data;
– the processing purposes and methods;
– the logic applied if data is processed with electronic instruments;
– identification details of the controller, manager and representative appointed according to section 5, sub-section 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or that may become aware of it in virtue of their appointment as representatives in the State territory, managers or persons in charge.
Customers also have the right to obtain:
– the updating, rectification or integration of data;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed.
Customers also have the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
– to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material, or carrying our market research or commercial communications.